Reach out to Millman Search Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruitment Services with a Customized Touch
Millman Search Group tailors the process of management recruitment to suit your specific needs, as an element that differentiates us from more conventional executive search firms.
We attract all types of candidates – from passive professionals (highly skilled individuals not currently on the job market) to those actively seeking a change in employment.
Recognizing that each opportunity is unique, we apply a multi-step process.
- Planning. We design a specific, targeted plan for each and every assignment – including the job requirements, necessary skill sets, and a thorough understanding of your company’s culture.
- Sourcing. We identify target companies and candidates, utilizing our proprietary database and consult with numerous industry connections and affiliates.
- Recruitment. We interview and screen candidates based on their relevant skills, achievements, and potential compatibility with your company.
- Introduction. Once we have narrowed the candidates to a “top” list, we then introduce them to you for review – with a detailed synopsis of notes and information not already captured in their resume.
- Quality Control. Confidential reference checks are completed.
- Negotiation. We serve as a liaison between the candidate and your company, clarifying issues such as compensation, benefits, and relocation, if required.
- Acceptance. Once the offer is accepted, we guide the candidate through the process of resigning from their current position and finalizing their start date with your company.
- Follow-Up. No search is ever complete until we know that the candidate has met all of your expectations and requirements. We make it our business to ensure you are completely satisfied after the candidate has begun their employment with you.